All Gold Lasso products and services are in complete compliance with the Federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
Gold Lasso is committed to email marketing best practices and strongly discourages illegal or unethical marketing. Gold Lasso will not support clients engaged in “spoofing,” spamming, pyramid schemes, unauthorized or illegal contests, copyright infringement or any other practice we deem distasteful. Gold Lasso insists that our clients adopt best practices to receive permission from email recipients. Gold Lasso will never knowingly encourage spam. Our clients’ data is their property and is subject to use under their respective privacy and anti-spam policies.
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names
- Use the system to send to email addresses that were harvested
- Use the system to send to email addresses that were purchased
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path
- Use other means of deceptive addressing;
- Use a third party's internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party's equipment, without permission of the third party
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content